- Eliminate bid solicitation for each project.
- Eliminate detailed plans for each project.
- Develop work scope jointly — user and contractor.
- Clearly have project described by tasks, quantities, and unit prices… all in a standard format with a unit price book (UPB).
- Fixed fee project proposals generated applying the contractor’s adjustment factor (coefficient) to the unit price estimate.
- User accepts, modifies, or rejects contractor proposal upon review.
- Project start in days versus months or years.
Welcome to job order contracting…