The ACE Job Order Contracting (JOC) Certificate Program is an
in-person, 56 hour program that will result in attendees
receiving their JOC Professional Certification upon completion
of the program and the passing of the Certification exam.
Sessions will cover:
- Different Project Delivery Methods and their applications
- Basic elements of JOC
- Requirements of a Successful JOC Program
- JOC Operations including how to set up a JOC Program
- Roles and Responsibilities of those involved
- Individual Job Order to include Preconstruction Services,
Scope of Work,
Price schedule and change orders
- How to manage a JOC Program to include training, reporting,
communication tools, relationship building techniques and audits
- Job Order Pricing
- JOC Selection Process
- Legal considerations and contracts which are key
to a successful JOC Program
- JOC Operations Manual
- Collaborative Thinking to ensure a win-win
- Case Studies weaved throughout the 15 weeks
Instructors to Include:
Gary Aller, Director, Alliance for Construction Excellence
Charlie Bowers, LEED AP, Centennial Contractors Enterprises
Hank Traeger, Retired, Alliance for Construction Excellence
Mark Powell, LEED AP, Kosten Technik International
ACE JOCCP is perfect course for:
Developers, Owners, Construction Managers, Project Managers,
Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Residential,
Civil, & Commercial Construction Professionals
There are no prerequisites to enroll in this program, but basic
knowledge about the construction process will be assumed.
A certificate of completion will be awarded for successful completion
of the course and 5.6 noncredit CEU’s will be awarded for those who
attend and successfully complete the 56 hours of instruction (3
absences are allowed to receive full CEU’s).
ACE Members — $3295 l Non-Members — $3635
If you have not registered for meetings online,
please click LOGIN button for information on
creating your ACE website account.
If you have any questions, contact the
ACE office at 480-965-4246.
Job Order Contracting, JOC, SABER, IDIQ, SATOC, MATOC, MACC,
BOA, BOA, including visual estimating / QTO, exclusively enhanced
400,000 line item RS Means electronic cost database, contract management,
project management, and document management.