Job Order Contract Digital Management
Real Property Owners, Contractors, and Subcontractors,
Sign up for a one-on-one web session to learn more about independent, objective, transparent, compliant, and best value Job Order Contract Program Management supported by digital technology.
The content of the session will be up to you, but include any of the following ….
JOC workflows, documentation, unit price books, resource requirements, key performance indicators (KPIs) and of course technology implementation tools.
Focus will be upon new opportunities to improve productivity, resulting in a higher number quality projects delivered on-time and on-budget.
Connect, Share, Learn, Solve, Lead
• Simplify JOC management activities
• Maintain Job Order RFPs, Job Orders, Estimates, Reviews, and Documents… all in one place
• Comply with JOC best practices and audit requirements
• Assure you are always using the right coefficient and unit price book (UPB)
• Always use the most current information
OpenJOC is a Trademark of Four BT, LLC. Building in Cloud is a Trade mark of Lemsys S.r.l
Four BT, LLC
5430 LBJ Fwy Ste. 1200
Dallas, TX 75240