Factors affecting BIM Adoption:
• Executive leadership support
• Human resources.
• Process & Information needs/capabilities
• Risk perception.
• Financial resources.
• Project delivery methods.
• Stakeholder demands.
• Client demands.
BIM Related Technology:
• Data standards/interoperability.
• Capabilities of the software.
• Software and hardware platforms.
• Availability of support.
Key Delivery Methods
IPD – Integrated Project Delivery
JOC – Job Order Contracting
(via 4Clicks Solutions, LLC, leading provider of software for efficient construction delivery – JOC, SABER, SATOC, MATOC, MACC, POCA, BOA …)