Job Order Contracting Education, Training, & Certification
As a LEAN construction delivery methods, Job Order Contracting – JOC, requires continuous education, training, and improvement. It is important to receive this training and education from professionals with a solid background in asset life-cycle management as well as job order contracting. This is a limited group of individuals indeed.
Our team and business partners provide access to this select group of talent. So, if you have a job order contract and are looking to improve it and/or assure it’s in conformance, or would like to implement or work on a job order contract, give us a call before making any decisions with respect to training, education, or certification.
We are here to help you, and go the extra mile to assure Job Order Contracting is implemented using best management practices. We are unbiased, objective, and can serve Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Oversight Groups.
We will be happy to tailor a series of courses that progressively cover a range of Job Order Contracting and Lean Construction topics including:
- Job Order Contract Development
- Job Unit Price Line Estimating
- Introductory and Advanced
- How to Develop a JOC Coefficient
- Job Order Contract Execution / Operations Manual Development
- Marketing a JOC Program
- How to Create a JOC RFI/RFP
- How to Evaluate JOC Contractors
- Auditing a JOC Program
- Management by Outcomes
- Best Value Procurement
- Owner/Contractor Negotiations
- How to Create an Owner / Independent Government Estimate
- Problem-solving principles and Tools
- Introduction to LEAN Construction Delivery
Courses available on-site or on-line.
Contact – 508.435.3096