Webinar: Job Order Contracting
Job Order Contracting (JOC) is an innovative delivery method focused on the renovation and repair of large facility infrastructure under a long-term contract. JOC has been around for a long time but is experiencing an upswing in an era of limited capital dollars and greater efficiency. Like IPD, JOC focuses on relational contracting, an integrated team, and performance incentives, but JOC is unique in its unit-price structure and repetitive delivery order process. This webinar will demystify unit pricing, coefficient development, job order scoping and estimating process, and skillsets needed to succeed in JOC. The current JOC market will be framed, with an emphasis on serving owners throughout the building life-cycle.
During this webinar, participants will learn about:
- Compare Job Order Contracting (JOC) to other well-known delivery methods.
- Describe the pricing structure of JOC, identify strategies for developing a coefficient, and understand the basics of line item estimating.
- Discuss the JOC delivery order process, including scoping, proposal preparation, and execution.
- Identify current JOC market opportunities and dynamics, including market segments, contract structure, unit price books, consultants, etc.
- Determine skillsets and culture to be a successful JOC contractor..
Consultant, LEED AP
Vice-President of Airport Development and Engineering, DFW Airport
Vice-President of Job Order Contracting Division, F.H. Paschen
Any questions or changes to your registration should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
via http://www.4Clicks.com – Premier Cost Estimating and Efficient Project Delivery Technology for JOC, SABER, IDIQ, IPD, SATOC, MATOC, POCA, BOA.